Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Mcdonalds Experience


When my brother and I were in Bern, we had about half an hour before our train left. We decided to take this time to eat at the Mcdonalds there. I was impressed with how similar the food tasted to the United States. Even when I was in Mexico the Mcdonalds tasted a little bit different. At the train station in Bern, there were all kinds of people eating there. We saw Asian, Suisse, German, and English people. My brother had a hard time with the person helping him at the register, but the lady who helped me spoke very good English. The menu was very similar to the US, but the prices were very expensive. I ordered three value menu cheeseburgers, a fry, and a coke and it cost me about 15 franks. In the US, that meal would have cost me 5 franks using the value menu. The store image was American as can be. Every worker had uniforms on that were American styled and even the sacks and paper products resembled ours. I really was impressed that I was able to get my typical Mcdonalds meal all the way across the world with the same expectations I have back home, excluding the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment