Saturday, October 9, 2010

IMD


We traveled to Lausanne by bus to visit IMD. The scenery was amazing. IMD sits on the most beautiful lake with a great view. Our visit was interesting. I was very intimidated by the woman giving our presentation. I knew IMD was hard to get into from doing our biographies, but she really threw it down. I would love to one day be invited to attend IMD as a Business Executive, but I don’t know if I’ll be able in a position to attend their MBA program. I actually don’t even plan to get an MBA right now, unless I do a dual MHA/MBA. My career path doesn’t require a top MBA program, but it does require a top MHA program. My favorite part about being in Lausanne was walking up to the old cathedral and talking with the people. Also, we ate crepes and kebob sandwiches that were to die for! Seriously, so good! The old cathedral was beautiful and for only two franks we walked all the way to the top and were able to see the entire city. This day really was important in my life. I learned that being at Utah State and in the Huntsman Scholar Program I am getting a lot of the same experiences I would attending a top business school. I may be bias, but I know I can do big things in this world being an Aggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment